ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant Study – Global and Regional
The ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant studies provide an excellent view of the top players in the defined country, region or globally.
ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant reports provide valuable insights to enterprise buyers on the strengths, competitive differentiators and unique selling points of leading service providers serving each market. Enterprises will find a wealth of detailed data and market analysis to help guide their selection of appropriate sourcing partners, while ISG advisors use the reports to validate their own market knowledge and make recommendations to ISG’s enterprise clients.
ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant reports place service providers in one of four quadrants:
Leaders: Those offering the most appropriate solutions to meet the specific needs of clients;
Product Challengers: Those with an attractive portfolio of services but limited competitive strength;
Market Challengers: Those possessing competitive strength but needing to improve their portfolio attractiveness, and
Contenders: Those needing to improve both their portfolio attractiveness and competitive strength.
Rising Stars: These are providers with a promising portfolio, including the required roadmap and an adequate focus on key market trends and customer requirements.
Evaluation logic and explanation of grid axes:
Y axis = Portfolio attractiveness
- Scope of portfolio (breadth & depth offering)
- Portfolio quality (technology/skills, customer satisfaction, USP, security)
- Strategy & vision (product roadmap, thought leadership, investments)
- Local characteristics (product support, infrastructure)
X axis = Competitive strength
- Market position (revenues & growth)
- Degree of awareness, image and customer satisfaction
- Core competencies (innovative power, stabilty, ecosystem, business model)
- Go to market (sales, sales channel, marketing)